The Cortona3D RapidAuthor suite helps solve these issues by directly accessing data from CAD/PLM and making it available for downstream use across all documentary requirements from 2D to fully interactive 3D content:
Savings of up to 80% by re-using existing engineering and BOM data
- Simultaneous production of product design and product documentation enabled by Engineering-change linked documents
- Drastically reduced rework/re-illustration
- Lightweight 3D data for easier deployment to web portal
- Compliance with industry standards such as ATA and S1000D
- Full support for iPad deployment enables you to support next generation demand for technical publications such as in-cockpit information
RapidDeveloper is a complementary product to Cortona3D’s RapidAuthor tools. It enables RapidAuthor users to customise the data import process and the output format for RapidAuthor projects. RapidDeveloper consists of two products; RapidConfiguration and RapidSpecification.
This tool facilitates the analysis of source CAD data for controlling and customizing the data import settings. RapidConfiguration allows loading sample 3D data and contains user-friendly wizards for choosing the required settings.